Creditville Limited - We are a fast-growing private equity financial institution with strong presence in lending, leasing, capital markets and real estate sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wealth Manager
- To promote investment products of the company to corporate and individual clients; and maintain knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products including trusts, stocks, bonds, and shares.
- Search for new clients and expand client network in professional and social settings.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of important revenue, generating client relationships within the defined market segment.
- Grow portfolio profitability through the utilization of available multi-channel delivery strategies.
- Present investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients.
- Relate with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities.
- Use relevant financial models to project future earning and profit potentials.
- Monitor the financial market trends to promote better decision making and advise on funds management.
- Engage in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the Nigerian economy, global financial markets, and general current events
- Comply with rules, regulations and legislation governing the financial services industry.