Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd, Benin City is a management and training consulting firm. It provides the under-listed services inter-alia to individuals, groups and organization: Human Resources Training Development and Event Management. Executive and Workforce Hiring Services. Management Support and Resource Services. Agency Services. Outsourcing. The firm was established and registered in 1996, incorporated in 2004 and accredited a management and training consulting establishment in 2005. Since then, the firm has rendered countless, worthy, notable and outstanding services to humanity, corporate bodies, multi-national companies and all tiers of Government in Nigeria.
Job Title: Website Administrator
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Track, compile, and analyze web site usage data.
- Document application and web site changes or change procedures.
- Develop or document style guidelines for web site content.
- Test new software packages for use in web operations or other applications.
- Develop or implement procedures for ongoing web site revision.
- Set up or maintain monitoring tools on web servers or web sites.
- Test backup or recovery plans regularly and resolve any problems.
- Recommend web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.
- Identify, standardize, and communicate levels of access and security.
- Inform web site users of problems, problem resolutions or application changes and updates.
- Provide training or technical assistance in web site implementation or use.
- Develop testing routines and procedures.
- Develop web site performance metrics.
- Review or update web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.