TopYouGo is a full-service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, and other cities in Nigeria, and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: WordPress Designer / Developer
- The successful WordPress Designer / Developer will be involved in the development of new and exciting website design projects from start to finish, and the maintenance of an existing portfolio of websites.
About Your New Role
- You will be responsible for designing, building and optimising responsive web pages using WordPress Content Management System predominantly and testing functionalities
- You will be required to utilize modern design principles to maintain consistent corporate branding on all web pages
- You will also ensure that all websites are fully SEO optimized with improved visibility on search engines
- To excel in this role, you will have 1 - 3 years experience in a similar role with a convincing portfolio of past work, an excellent understanding of SEO, lead generation, landing pages, eCommerce website design, payment gateway integration, web hosting, SSL certificates, domain management and many more.
- Ability to create child themes and main themes from scratch, and customise themes to match company branding
- Ability to create responsive web pages using WPBakery Page Builder
- Ability to identify, configure, test and debug WordPress plugins where needed
- Hands-on experience of using eCommerce Shopping Carts like WooCommerce, Magento and OpenCart
- Good understanding of webmaster tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Search Consoles, Google Tag Manager etc.), website optimization, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), website security and other web services
- Ability to follow the latest search engine practices and algorithms; website SEO audit, keyword research, creating meta tags, managing sitemaps, robot.txt file, disavow links, broken links, redirects and more
- Ability to design simple graphics using Adobe products or other available free products
- Assisting with proposals and quotes for web design projects.
- A passion for digital marketing
- Articulate and good communicator
- Problem solver who is keen to learn new skills
- Excellent team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to strict deadlines
- Project management and customer relationship management skills.
N60,000 / month Gross Salary.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately.