Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, one of the world's largest outsourcing and technology service specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zonal Security Manager
- Conduct operational risk assessment of proposed VAC and passport/VAF movement from VAC to Post
- Create relevant processes required to implement Corporate Security Strategy and Policies within the given zone
- Ensure all critical service levels are met & contractual obligations complied to, with deviations reported through incident report framework.
- Ensure compliance with company Global defined information security policies and procedures applicable to the role.
- Plan & monitor security arrangements involving preparation of security plans, deployment & training of security personnel within the given region, etc.
- Support/ Generate periodic Reports and information/ details for the MIS. Send MIS reports on performance indicators. Ensure timely reporting and handling of security issues.
- Maintain logs of Critical Service Level-3 fulfilment for UK VACs and send timely & accurate MIS reports
- Responsible for guard force management at all Visa Application Centres(VACs) within the specified zone
- Ensure life safety of all inside VAC and institute loss prevention measures to prevent incidents/accidents
- Plan the resource allocation & budgeting of security equipment and measures for the given region
- Ensure expenditure is as per the risk profiling of the given zone and as given in the annual budget
- Ensure maintenance of customer (Missions) satisfaction levels on security issues.
- Undertake initiatives & conduct research to ensure cost implementation of best practices and cost effective measures within the given zone.
- Conduct regular safety drills & ensure communication of necessary safety measures to all employees
- Ensure that security incidents and/or crisis do not compromise operations & are reported immediately using the company Corporate Security Incident Management framework
- Co-ordination of resources to ensure appropriate and cost-effective control and management of security risks.
- Liaise and maintain relationships with Security service providers/ Vendors