- Provider: Data-Point Microsystems Ltd
- Location(s): Lagos
- Duration: 5 days
- Fee: ₦100,000
- Venue: 4, Ayanboye Street, Off Faramobi Ajike Street, Anthony Village, Anthony, Lagos
- Application Deadline Listing Expired
- Training Type fulltime
- Required Experience High School
- Start Date 20 February, 2017
This is a comprehensive and detailed courses which introduces the Delegates to the topic of cyber crime and its effects on industry and Commerce. The course presents a number of possible approaches to Combating this increasingly cyber problems.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Any one in a position of responsibility over an IT network who needs to learn the principles of Cyber crime to help them develop effective counter measures. Such as Government Officials, Military, Police Office, Para - Military, Bankers, IT Professionals and General Public.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT?
This is a first class primmer on the subject of Cyber crime which will enable participants to deal with the challenges of real world situations
MODE OF PAYMENTCourse Fee: N100,000
with a discounts of 20% if paid early (Inclusive of Training Materials and Certificate)
ACCOUNT NAME: Data-Point Microsystems Ltd.
BANK NAME: First Bank Plc. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2014201435
BANK NAME: Diamond Bank. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0016570624
MODE OF APPLICATION
After payment send teller details, your name and Choice of training location to: firstname.lastname@example.org or text 08039262657. You will receive a confirmation text.
Lagos Training Centre
4, Ayanboye Street, Off Faramobi Ajike Street, Anthony Village, Anthony, Lagos
Training Date and Time:
20th - 24th March, 2017.
Portharcourt Training Centre
133, Ikwere Road, By Kampala B/Stop, Mile II Diobu, Portharcourt, Rivers State.
Training Date: 20th - 24th March, 2017.
Abuja Training Centre
Alexis Hotel and Conference Centre, Plot 693 Awolowo Obafemi Way Jabi Distract Abuja.
Training Date: Call in for Enquiry
Hurry now early payment wil get discount of 20% discount,, free consultation for managing your start up business as a Cyber Crime Security Engineer. You can also pay at the venue but no discount will be given. Details Call: 08039262657, 08056574122
Training/Course Outline / Requirements
- Cyber Crime - A Definition and Some Important Statistics
- What and Where is The Vulnerability?
- Measuring The Cost to Companies and The Economy to Cyber Crime
- Spoffing, Spamming, Phishing, Malware and Viruses
- SMTP Session Hijacking, Denial Of Services, Cyber Terrorism and Identity Theft
- How To Identify Malicious Websites
- Credit Card Fraud - Is It The Tip Of The Iceberg?
- All About Pins and Passwords, - Length, Strength, Memorable Versions, Master Passwords
- Firewalls - Hardware and Software Versions. What Do Firewalls Protect From?
- Using Proxy Servers, Packet Filtering and Stateful Inspection
- Wireless Network and their Vulnerabilities
- Encryption. What is SSL 128 Bit Encryption? Public Keys - A Contradiction in Terms?
- Wireless Encryption - Using WEP, WPA AND IP SEC.
- Email Protection, Address Filtering and Screening. Using Untraceable Email Address
- War driving For SSID
- CCTV Systems, Digital Remote Monitoring and Port Forwarding
- Network - Address and Port Address Translation
- It Crime Investigation and Computer Forensics
- Cyber Law and Ethics
- Cyber Crime Analysis Reports
- Netiquette and Many More.
Sorry this Training Listing has Expired