- Provider: Brilliant Performance Solutions
- Location(s): Lagos
- Duration: 3 days
- Fee: ₦50,000
- Venue: Deritz Hotel, 4 Harold Shodipe Close, Off Joel Oguniake Road, Near Grange International School.
- Application Deadline 01 March, 2017
- Training Type fulltime
- Required Experience High School
- Start Date 03 March, 2017
At the end of this training program, participants will be able to effectively:
- Understand the key functions in excel.
- Apply the logical functions to determine results.
- Use graphs to present reports.
- Work more confidently with excel and secure their data against any unauthorized alteration.
- Link worksheets and workbook.
- Understand easy ways of handling most complicated financial reports such as data validation, sensitivity analysis, goal seek, VLookUp, subtotal and lots of other applications for handling sensitive financial problems.
Training/Course Outline / Requirements
Overview of Excel Tool Kits
1. Creating a new workbook
2. Navigating in Excel
3. Moving the cell pointer
4. Using Excel menu contents
5. Using Excel toolbars: Hiding, Displaying and moving toolbars
6. Entering values in a worksheet and selecting a cell range
7. Previewing and printing a worksheet
8. Saving a workbook and re-opening a saved workbook.
9. Creating headers, footers and page numbers
10. Adjusting page margins and orientation.
11. Adding print titles and gridlines rows to repeat at top of each page
12. Freezing of rows and columns
13. Removing gridlines
14. Adjusting row height and column width
15. Changing cell alignment.
16. Adjusting Page Margins and Orientation
17. Adding borders
18. Applying colours and patterns
19. Using the format painter
20. Using Auto format.
21. Merging cells, Rotating text and using auto fit.
22. Using auto fill.
23. Switching between sheets in a workbook
24. Inserting and deleting worksheets.
25. Renaming and moving worksheets
26. Protecting a workbook
27. Protecting a sheet
28. Protecting a range of cells
29. Text wrapping
30. Hiding columns, rows and sheets.
31. Splitting and freezing a window
32. Inserting page breaks
33. Advanced printing options
34. Entering date values and using auto complete
35. Editing, clearing and replacing cell contents
36. Cutting, copying and pasting cells
37. Moving and copying cells with drag and drop
38. Collecting and pasting multiples items
39. Using the paste special command
40. Inserting and deleting cells, rows and columns
41. Using undo, redo and repeat.
42. Finding and replacing information.
43. Inserting cells comments.
44. Calculating value totals with auto sum.
45. Editing and copying formulas.
46. Fixing errors in your formulas.
47. Sorting of data.
48. Filtering of data
49. Copy and paste filtered records.
50. Using data validation.
51. Advanced charting and graphing.
52. Using Hyperlinks
53. The if Functions
Building Financial Models Using Deterministic Approach
- Making Financial Decisions in Models Using the “What if Analysis”
- Goal Seeking in Financial Models
- Linking Multiply sheets and workbooks in model build up
Data Analysis and Management
- V lookup- enables users to look up data in a large date base
- Pivot table analysis
- Sub total
- Conditional formatting
Investment Appraisal Techniques
Financial analysis Using Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Gearing Ratios
- Activity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
Loan Amortization and Sensitivity Analysis
Introduction to Macro