- Provider: Michelle and Anthony Consulting
- Location(s): Lagos
- Duration: 60 days
- Fee: ₦96,000
- Venue: online
- Application Deadline 15 April, 2017
- Training Type online
- Required Experience High School
- Start Date 15 February, 2017
- Understand the various techniques involved in employee engagement
- Learn the various techniques involved in employee retention.
- Gain various insights about the talent management process and the difference in determining the career and business success
- Talent management has become one of the most popular new business management concepts, designed to help companies leverage human capital for maximum gain.
- It is essential to the success of any organization.
- Leaders need to recruit, train, and retain qualified employees.
- Providing incentives and developing individuals is the difference between engaging people and merely employing them.
- Investing in talent management will provide financial benefits as it improves the company’s culture.
- From strategic planning to acquiring talent to performance management and succession planning, this course will teach the elements of talent management within a framework that uses concrete examples, real language, and an eye towards current application.
- This course can help you to better understand talent management techniques and learn to use them in a profitable way.
- Especially during these tough economic times, find out how the talent management process can make a difference in determining your career and business success
Training/Course Outline / Requirements
For enquiries pleaase kindly contact: email@example.com, 09064063797