- Provider: Michelle and Anthony Consulting
- Location(s): Lagos
- Duration: 60 days
- Fee: ₦179,000
- Venue: Online
- Application Deadline 15 April, 2017
- Training Type online
- Required Experience High School
- Start Date 15 February, 2017
- Understand the basics of logistics operations and systems.
- Gain more exposure on the issues of logistics at local, national and global levels.
- Fabulous career prospects as International Logistics Manager, Inventory Control Manager, Logistics Engineer, Logistics Manager, Logistics Services Salesperson, Logistics Software Manager, Materials Manager and many more job titles.
Every company uses logistics even though full-time logistics managers may not be employed. The work of a logistician begins with bringing in the supplies and raw materials necessary for a business or organization to operate. Inbound logistics are then used in conjunction with outbound logistics to distribute products or services where they are in demand. Logistics managers make sure that goods and services get into the hands of consumers. The logistics industry is an important driver of economic growth and development. All types of businesses, big and small, need logistics managers to help with inventory and accounts receivable. A small business may have one person in charge of these duties, while large corporations have entire logistics and supply chain departments.
Training/Course Outline / Requirements
For more enquiries kindly contact: 09064063797