- Provider: WODIA Training Institute (WOTI)
- Location(s): Lagos
- Duration: 3 days
- Fee: ₦90,000
- Venue: WODIA Training Institute (WOTI), Boat House, 21, Ogunnusi Road, Avis Bus Stop, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Application Deadline Listing Expired
- Training Type fulltime
- Required Experience High School
- Start Date 22 March, 2017
Course Title: Advanced Administrative Competence
Date: March 22-24, 2017
Fee: N90,000 (Ninety thousand Naira only) per head
Fee covers Resource Materials, Writing Materials, Conference Bags, Group Photograph,
Tea/Coffee Break, Breakfast, Lunch, Refreshments and Certificate of Participation
stating all the courses undertaken.
Payment details: Zenith Bank , Account Number 1012416876
in favour of WODIA Training Institute.
The objectives of the course are to enhance the capabilitiesof the learners in effective administration, policy development,
After the course, the participants would have:- enhanced their administrative competencies;- improved in performance and time management;-learnt new skills in Conflict Resolution;- acquire new techniques of Interpersonal Competence;- strengthened their abilities to mobilize teamfor goal attainment;-developed better strategies of health caremanagement ; and-gained Information Technology knowledgeof data management.
To participate, call : 0802 307 9485; 0813 375 4358 or email : email@example.com
More details at: www.thewodia.org/advancedadmincompetence.html
Training/Course Outline / Requirements
1. Policy Formation and Implementation
2. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
3. Ethics in Administrative Governance
4. Paradigms of Governance and Social Diversity
5. Organizational behaviour, Social Sciences and macroeconomics
6. Performance Management
7. Advanced Skills of Office Management and e-Secretariat
8. Project Management and Administration
9. Administration Development and Stake holders Engagement
10. Effective Power Delegation and Time Management
11. Health and Safety at Work Place
12. Emotional Intelligence in Administration
13. Primary Health Care facts to improve performance.
14. Utilizing Microsoft Excel for performance improvement
15. Effective Management Functions and People Management.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Attendance open to both Male and Female who are :
-Heads of Divisions,
-Managers of Private Companies,
-Senior Officers in Public Service,
-Customer Service Staff,
-Human Relations Officers,
- Top Public Relations Officers,
-Liaison Officers and
-All officers in charge of public or private administration.
More Deatils at: http://www.thewodia.org/advancedadmincompetence.html
Sorry this Training Listing has Expired