- Provider: SCILS Management Center
- Location(s): Lagos
- Duration: 5 days
- Fee: ₦75,000
- Venue: 58 OPEBI ROAD OFF SALVATION BUS-STOP OPEBI IKEJA LAGOS
- Application Deadline Not Specified
- Training Type parttime
- Required Experience High School
- Start Date 18 March, 2017
The Goal of Health and Safety Environment (HSE) is to protect employees, the public, the environment and to comply with applicable laws and protect the Company’s reputation. HSE professionals are responsible for environmental protection, occupational health and safety at work.
From a health & safety standpoint, it involves creating organized efforts and procedures for identifying workplace hazards and reducing accidents and exposure to harmful situations and substances. It also includes training of personnel in accident prevention, accident response, emergency preparedness, and use of protective clothing and equipment.
From an environmental standpoint, it involves creating a systematic approach to complying with environmental regulations, such as managing waste or air emissions all the way to helping site’s reduce the company’s carbon footprint.
This course is facilitated by our team of multidisciplinary NEBOSH, CIEH, IOSH, OSHA and WSO certified and practising Professionals.
Upon successful completion of the Course Work, Assessment and Certification Examination, participants will achieve an international certification in
· General Health Safety and Environment
· Health Safety and Environment (Level One)
· Health Safety and Environment (Level Two)
· Health Safety and Environment (Level Three)
International Certificates are issued by WORLD SAFETY ORGANIZATION
Audience Profile: This course is highly recommended for those who are in the health and safety profession or those who are looking to build a career in this evergreen industry.
Schedule: 5 days
Venue: 58, Opebi road (Beside Diamond Bank), Salvation Bus Stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
Please Text or Call Niyi (08094001990) for inquiry
Training/Course Outline / Requirements
· Introduction to HSE (Accidents in the workplace)
· Industrial Safety Analysis
· HSE policies rules and regulations
· Basic First Aid and Industrial hygiene
· Group work/interaction
· Health safety and environment (Terms and Concepts)
· Accident Prevention and Management Strategy
· HSE procedures, policies, standards, rules and regulations
· Journey management system
· Job Safety (Job Hazard Analysis)
· First Aid Response and Management System
· Key Elements of a Health and Safety Management System
· Personal Protective Equipment Usage and Quality Assurance
· Security, Risk Assessment and Disaster Management Methodology
· Fire prevention, protection and evacuation procedure
· Risk Management Concepts and Case Studies
· Workplace Security for Employees
· Industrial safety technology and Ergonomics
· Ergonomics for the "General Health and Safety of Practitioners"
· Environmental Management Practices
· HSE statutory policies and Case studies
· HSE-MS and Environmental management practices.
· Hazards and effects management process.
· HSE Risk Management
· Waste, Pollution Control and Management Strategy
· Environmental Impact Assessment Strategy
· Environmental Management Plan
· Customized Training Materials (Hard & Soft Copies)
· Case Study
· Post Training Support