- Provider: University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH)
- Location(s): Enugu
- Fee: Not Specified
- Venue: Ituku/Ozalla, Enugu
- Application Deadline Listing Expired
- Training Type fulltime
- Required Experience
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Ituku/Ozalla, Enugu – Applications are invited for admission into the Residency Training Programme of this hospital in the following disciplines:
- Community Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pathology (Morbid Anatomy, Chemical Pathology, Haematology/Immunology and Microbiology)
- Otolaryngology – (ENT)
- Radiation Medicine
Training/Course Outline / Requirements
- Applicants should have at least one year post-qualification experience and must be fully registered Medical Doctors or Dentists and should have completed the NYSC or exempted there from.
- Possession of the Primary Fellowship of the National/West African Postgraduate Medical Colleges is compulsory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Name of three (3) referees should be supplied, all of whom should be medical practitioners under who the applicants trained or worked.
- The referees should be requested by the applicants to forward their reports online via the designed link.
Note: Only application of candidates short-listed for interview will be acknowledged.
Sorry this Training Listing has Expired