- Provider: Makintouch Consulting
- Location(s): Lagos
- Duration: 2 days
- Fee: ₦50,000
- Venue: 24, Bamishile Street, Beside Best Western Hotel, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
- Application Deadline Listing Expired
- Training Type fulltime
- Required Experience
- Start Date 19 September, 2017
Weekend classes : Saturday : 10am – 5pm
Sunday : 12pm – 4pm
Weekday classes : Mondays – Fridays
9am – 5pm
(Lagos / Ikeja)
Sept 19 - 20
09038138550 , 09023365438
Training/Course Outline / Requirements
All current innovation in marketing is through digital channels. This opening lecture demonstrates the
power of applying digital concepts across the marketing function in any business. You will learn how to
harness the power of digital marketing as a core driver of the marketing strategy for a company.
• Strategies in Digital Marketing
• Aligning Internet with Business Objectives
• Examples of Great Case Studies
• User Behaviour & Navigation
• Branding & User Experience
The SEO module will teach you about Search Engine Optimization and how to leverage key techniques to
improve your website’s organic ranking on search engine results pages (SERPS) to drive more traffic. It
covers key technical insights to cultivate an effective SEO strategy.
• Stakeholders in Search
• Customer Insights
• On & off-page Optimization
• Meta Tags, Layout, Content Updates
• Inbound Links & Link Building
This module gives you essential skills to strategize, plan and manage a Search Engine marketing
campaign. You will learn how to develop an effective PPC strategy and achieve demonstrable ROI.
• Campaign Management
• Conversion Tracking
• Targeting & Analytics
• Keyword Selection
• Conversion Metrics: CPA, CTR
This module guides you through web analytics and other data sources to better understand site visitor
characteristics and behaviour. You will understand the most important and appropriate metrics and how
to use them to improve your digital activities.
• Goal Configuration &Funnels
• Intelligence Reporting
• Conversions, Bounce Rate, Traffic Sources, Scheduling etc.
In this module you will learn the skills to effectively engage with customers across a diverse range of
social media platforms. You will learn to set up social media campaigns, define goals and set KPIs. You
will learn different social media communication styles apply for different target audiences.
• What is Social Media Marketing?
• Overview of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging, Youtube and Flickr
• Building Brand Awareness Using.
In this module, you will learn about the challenges involved in implementing an effective social media
strategy for your business, especially when using paid advertising options. And how to schedule, manage
and report on your campaigns.
• Social Media Management
• Insights and Analytics
• Best Practice Examples & case Studies
This module will teach you about data capture and subscriber segmentation, email design and content,
email delivery, and measurement and reporting. You will also learn how to grow and manage a
• User Behaviour
• Segmentation, Key Metrics
• Best Practice Case Studies
• Split Testing
• Campaign Process Optimization.
This module provides you with a solid understanding of the rapid evolution of the mobile marketing
landscape. Focusing on cutting-edge case studies, you will gain knowledge of the strategies and
technologies of best practice mobile marketing.
• SMS Strategy
• Mobile Advertising
• Mobile Optimized Websites
• 7 Step Process for Mobile Apps
• Proximity Marketing
• Strategic Steps
• Review & Testing
The module covers the core concepts associated with digital display advertising as well as key campaign
aspects including: ad formats, campaign setup and planning, target audience definition and publisher
selection, as well as campaign administration, budgeting (including different pricing metrics),
measurement and optimization.
• Tracking your Campaign
• Optimizing the Campaign
• Campaign Planning
• Running Effective Ads
The Strategy and Planning module provides the skills to create a formal digital marketing plan for your
organization, enabling you to work effectively with a digital agency or external contractors as required,
and establish an approach that will allow you to implement a successful digital marketing strategy.
• Situation Analysis, Planning, Budget, Measurement
• Information Gathering & Research
• Key Strategy & Planning Concepts & Methodologies
• Best Practice Case Studies
“Great course. Definitely recommended.”
Sorry this Training Listing has Expired