- Provider: SCILS Management Center
- Location(s): Lagos
- Duration: 2 days
- Fee: ₦20,000
- Venue: 58 Opebi road ikeja
- Application Deadline Listing Expired
- Training Type parttime
- Required Experience High School
- Start Date 13 January, 2018
Name of Course: Business Risk Management
Training location: SCILS MANAGEMENT CENTRE | 58 OPEBI OFF SALVATION BUS STOP OPEBI IKEJA LAGOS | 10a.m. – 5p.m.
Course Fee: 20,000 Naira. The fee covers training, materials, meals and certificate.
Mode of Delivery: Offline (Classroom)
Risks can come from various sources: e.g., uncertainty in financial markets, threats from project failures (at any phase in design, development, production, or sustaining life-cycles), legal liabilities, credit risk, accidents, natural causes and disasters as well as deliberate attack from an adversary, or events of uncertain or unpredictable root-cause.
This course is practical intensive and taught by one of our most revered Risk Management Consultant.
It is a one day scheduled course.
At the end of this course, participants will receive CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY IN BUSINESS RISK MANAGEMENT.
Schedule: Weekend (27th of January, 2018) | Weekend(25th of February, 2018) | Weekend (25th of March 2017)
Call or SMS Niyi  to book seat(s)
Training/Course Outline / Requirements
· Introduction to Risk Management
· Elements of Risk Management
· Risk identification Techniques
· Qualitative Risk analysis
· Quantitative Risk Analysis
· Risk Assessment and Decision-Making
· Risk response planning
· Enterprise Risk Management Solution
· Risk Contingency Reserve Analysis
· Implication of Risk Management on Financial Decisions
· Manage and Control Risk events
Sorry this Training Listing has Expired