- Provider: Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC)
- Fee: Not Specified
- Application Deadline Not Specified
- Training Type fulltime
- Required Experience
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of the:
Ogbia SPDC JV Special LiveWIRE Programme
About the Programme
- LiveWIRE is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV
- The programme operates mainly in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start up their own businesses through the provision of finance and training for young entrepreneurs.
Training/Course Outline / Requirements
- Are you aged 18-35 from Ogbia, Bayelsa State, Nigeria?
- Do you have an innovative business idea?
- Do you desire to own and manage a business?
- Do you possess a University Degree or HND in any discipline?
- Have you completed NYSC (if mandatory)?
- Not in paid employment.
NB: If shortlisted, you will be required to attend a face-to-face interview with the following
1. Birth Certificate/Age Declaration sworn affidavit
2. Copies of Educational Qualification
3. Two passports photographs (if you were unable to upload)
4. Local Govt. Identification Letter
5. Letter from any one of the following:
- Paramount Ruler
- CT Chairman
- CDC Chairman
- CDB Chairman
This application does not guarantee being shortlisted for the Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme. Only shortlisted candidates will receive further communication via their email addresses within 2 weeks of application.