- Provider: SCILS Management Center
- Location(s): Lagos
- Duration: 1 days
- Fee: ₦25,000
- Venue: 58 Opebi road near salvation b/stop Opebi ikaja lagos
- Application Deadline 26 May, 2019
- Training Type parttime
- Required Experience High School
- Start Date 31 December, 2018
Name of Course: Business Risk Management
Training location: SCILS MANAGEMENT CENTRE | 58 OPEBI OFF SALVATION BUS STOP OPEBI IKEJA LAGOS | 10a.m. – 5p.m.
Course Fee: 25,000 Naira. The fee covers training, materials, meals and certificate.
Mode of Delivery: Offline (Classroom)
Risks can come from various sources: e.g., uncertainty in financial markets, threats from project failures (at any phase in design, development, production, or sustaining life-cycles), legal liabilities, credit risk, accidents, natural causes and disasters as well as deliberate attack from an adversary, or events of uncertain or unpredictable root-cause.
This course is practical intensive and taught by one of our most revered Risk Management Consultant.
At the end of this course, participants will receive CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY IN BUSINESS RISK MANAGEMENT.
Call or SMS Niyi , Yomi  for enquiries
Training/Course Outline / Requirements
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Elements of Risk Management
- Risk identification Techniques
- Qualitative Risk analysis
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Risk Assessment and Decision-Making
- Risk response planning
- Enterprise Risk Management Solution
- Risk Contingency Reserve Analysis
- Implication of Risk Management on Financial Decisions
- Manage and Control Risk events