- Provider: SCILS Management Center
- Location(s): Lagos
- Duration: 4 days
- Fee: ₦80,000
- Venue: 58 Opebi road near salvation b/stop Opebi ikeja Lagos
- Application Deadline 27 May, 2019
- Training Type parttime
- Required Experience High School
- Start Date 31 December, 2018
The Goal of Health and Safety Environment (HSE) is to protect employees, the public, the environment and to comply with applicable laws and protect the Company’s reputation. HSE professionals are responsible for environmental protection, occupational health and safety at work.
From a health & safety standpoint, it involves creating organized efforts and procedures for identifying workplace hazards and reducing accidents and exposure to harmful situations and substances. It also includes training of personnel in accident prevention, accident response, emergency preparedness, and use of protective clothing and equipment.
FEE: 80000 Naira
Venue: SCILS MANAGEMENT CENTRE 58 Opebi salvation b/stop ikeja lagos
For further enquiries call Niyi (08094001990, 08162625986), Yomi (07039028188)
Training/Course Outline / Requirements
Upon successful completion of the Course Work, Assessment and Certification Examination, participants will achieve an international certification in
· General Health Safety and Environment
· Health Safety and Environment (Level One)
· Health Safety and Environment (Level Two)
· Health Safety and Environment (Level Three)
International Certificates are issued by WORLD SAFETY ORGANIZATION
Audience Profile: This course is highly recommended for those who are in the health and safety profession or those who are looking to build a career in this evergreen industry.