This page will show you examples of professionally designed Web Developer resumes. This CV / Resume template has been expertly written and will give you idea of how to lay out your your skill sets, abilities, academic qualifications and work experience to maximum effect if you're applying for a role as Web Developer. You'll also see examples of the qualifications and achievements employers are looking for.
A great resume is key for success as a web developer. A web developer's resume should be straight to point, highlight your work experience and projects you have handled. Your resume should be well designed and organized.
The resume examples below are perfect way for developers and IT professionals to create their own standout resume, regardless of their level of experience.
Web developers build, service and maintain visually appealing and user friendly websites. They not only work across a broad range of projects and technical disciplines, but also liaise closely with clients to find out their exact needs, this in turn allows them to build a site that meets a customers exact requirements. To be an effective web developer you should be a good problem solver, like browsing websites and have a genuine interest in the Internet.
In your resume show that you can
- Build customised websites to the highest specifications.
- Work to under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Come up with solutions to seemingly intractable problems.
- Carry out routine site maintenance.
- Drive projects forward.
- Work closely with other developers and professionals.
- Make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies.
- Produce feasibility and usability reports for projects as well as accurate cost projections.
- Organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Communicate confidently.
- Quickly fit into any existing team of developers.
- Work through a project life cycle.
Demonstrate that you have
- The communication skills required to attend client meetings.
- A disciplined and analytical approach to web development projects.
- The ability to work on your own with minimum supervision.
Show knowledge of
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Internet Marketing
- The latest Social Media trends.
- Database management
Show that you are
- Technology savvy
- Highly motivated