- Organization: Nigeria LNG Limited
- Application Deadline Listing Expired
- Required Experience
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites application from interested and qualified Primary school pupils for its 2019 Post Primary Scholarship Award. The Scheme seeks to support high performing Basic Five and Six pupils through secondary school education.
Nigeria LNG Limited Post Primary Scholarship Scheme 2019
NLNG Post Primary Scholarship
The scheme aims at supporting high performing basic six pupils in company’s host communities and the oil-producing states of Nigeria to access post primary education uninterruptedly.
The scheme kicked off in 2012 with 28 beneficiaries, and has grown to a total of 172 beneficiaries by 2015.
Prospective pupils are admitted onto the scheme based on excellent performance at the annual National Examinations Council’s (NECO) Common Entrance Examinations.
Criteria for Award
Any prospective beneficiary must:
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a basic 5 or 6 pupil
- Provide his/her Basic Five result
- Must provide an attestation letter signed & stamped by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact number of the Head Teacher also to be included)
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his/her community.
- Provide letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2019.
- Click on the "Our CSR" menu to select "Educaition" from the drop down menu,
- Click on "Scholarship" select "Post Primary Scholarship Scheme" to access the application portal.
- All requested documents must be attached to avoid disqualification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.
Sorry this Scholarship Listing has Expired